Well hello there, Glad you made it.
Thank you for your interest in my photography, I kinda really love what I do. I am extremely fortunate that taking your engagement and wedding photos is my passion. My dream as a photographer is to never be satisfied and to create better storytelling photographs through every click. In the past three years I have captured 140 weddings and counting.
- My passion for photography started in high school, but it wasn’t until my husband bought me my first DSLR for my 23rd birthday that I became completely obsessed with capturing moments of peoples lives.
- I once took a photography class in community college with a point and shoot camera. The photos I was able to get with that $200 camera I am still very proud of.
- If I could be reborn into anyone I would be a rock star on stage screaming my lungs out to thousands of people in a crowd. For now I shall continue my screams in my car.
- My husband and I took a 5000 miles road trip to discover the North West of the United States on a deeper level…we fell in love with Boulder, CO during our trip and moved here a month later.
- I was born in Minnesota and grew up in Arizona. I now live in-between both states and feel more at home than ever.
- I love humans, but dogs I might love even more. They listen, don’t judge and always greet you with such happiness.
- Growing up I was the fat girl and kids were mean. I don’t tolerate hatred from anyone and will stand up for a stranger when necessary. Every human deserves compassion and understanding.
- I have my bachelors degree in Website Design, but while getting my degree I became overtaken by photography. I decided my passion deserved more attention.
Some random likes/loves/needs/wants:
Ice cream. Cake. Cookies. Okay anything sweet! Adventuring to new places. Yoga. My Miniature Schnauzers. Comfort over fashion. All songs by City and Colour. Concerts. Documentaries. Thinking positive. The Universe. Starbucks Iced Americano's. Enthusiasm!
"We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong." - Unknown