There are a whole lot of amazing couples and only one of me. Due to high demand I now offer the Mallory Munson Photography experience through my associate photographers. I have hand selected three talented photographers to capture your engagement session and wedding day. Take a look at their portfolios below to get started!
You may have questions and I have answers. Please read over my Associate Photographer FAQ's.
I discovered my passion for photography in high school when I took a film photography class. Then 4 years ago I photographed a friends wedding and immediately fell in love, at that moment I realized my 9-5 job just wasn’t for me. Now 100 weddings later I still believe I have the best job in the world.
- I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and recently moved to Denver because the heat was too much!
- Coffee is my go-to drink (specifically a Starbucks Americano).
- I can quote the show Friends word-for-word and will never get tired of watching it.
- I love to travel and the next place I want to go is Iceland (I love being cold).
- I have an unhealthy love for Blue Bell Ice Cream and could eat it every day.
Being present for such important moments in a couples life brings me so much happiness. As much as I adore all the details and portraits during a wedding, I absolutely go bananas for the recessional and the first dance. Those candid moments make my heart full. If I am not taking photos you can find me hanging with my kitties and spending time outside in the Colorado sun.
- I was born & raised in Boulder, CO.
- I love the game of basketball, to play, to watch and I have even coached at my high school the past two years!
- The Office always makes me laugh! I watch all the seasons through about once a year.
- I started taking photos as a New Years resolution and it quickly turned into my greatest passion in life.
- Hot weather and climates are my favorite! The snow is pretty, but the sun is everything.
I jump for joy when capturing the perfect genuine laugh, a groom's quickly brushed away tear, or a heartfelt hug with mom. The moment after a couple is announced as "married" is my favorite! When I'm not photographing weddings, I love spending my time getting into the foothills behind Boulder and taking a long hike with my three rescue dogs. You can also find me binge watching Netflix while drinking local beer with my husband.
Fun-facts: I'm English (sorry, no accent though), I'm a Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek, and video-gaming nerd, and I haven't had hair longer than my chin in over 8 years!!