YOUR WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE
First things first, congratulations on your engagement! I bet you can't stop looking at your left hand and pinching yourself to make sure this is all really happening. Getting married to the person of your dreams is a huge deal and I want to help simplify the photography process for you so you can worry about other things, like "the dress", your handwritten vows and what flavor(s) of cake you want to devour on your wedding day.
On your wedding day I am your photographer but, I also tend to become your right hand woman. I have been known to help with makeup, clean up a messy room, fill your drink, be awed by you in your dress...oh and capture stunning memorable photos of your entire day. I want YOUR DAY to be as flawless as possible. Ultimately, this day is about the love you two share and the lifelong commitment you will celebrate forever.
Here is a step-by-step process of how you book me, pre-wedding days, the big day and everything to come after!
Booking Your Wedding
- All wedding day packages come with a second photographer. A second photographer helps capture your partner getting ready, cocktail hour, detail shots, a variety of candid photos and allows for another perspective of all your moments.
- Want to book me? With a few collected details I can give you a personalized price for your photography package. Fill out my contact form and we can chat via email, phone, Skype or FaceTime.
- A contract with your wedding date will emailed to you as well as a deposit link. A deposit of $1500 will hold your date, the final payment is due two weeks prior to your wedding day. All payments can be made online with a credit card. Checks accepted as well.
- One month before your wedding day, you will fill out a pre-wedding questionnaire so I can get a better idea of all the important people/places/things that will partake on your wedding day. The pre-wedding questionnaire will also help prepare you and I with the flow of your wedding day timeline, family portrait photos and requested photos.
- I understand that every wedding is unique, we will discuss all options, ideas and questions you have leading up to your wedding day.
YOUR WEDDING DAY
- The big day has arrived! This day is all about you and your future partner. Let's have fun and enjoy this amazing day, it goes quick so soak it all up! Myself and my second shooter will be there your entire day capturing moments, memories, emotions and all the tiny details.
AFTER YOUR BIG DAY
- Waiting for your wedding photos to be delivered can feel like forever, to help pass the time, I will post some sneak peek photos within 1 week of your wedding day on Facebook and Instagram.
- Delivery of your photos will be within 6 weeks. You can expect to receive about 60-100 photos per hour booked. All hand edited photos will be delivered through a beautiful online gallery that you can share with friends and family. You can also download all photos in high resolution and order prints through the best professional photo lab. You may also print photos from any place you choose.
- Handcrafted wedding albums are available for an additional cost. These gorgeous wedding albums are put together by me and are looked over and proofed by you. Your album will display all your favorite photos from your wedding day and make for a perfect gift or coffee table book.